Importing data into RevDB

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Dec 4 16:34:58 EST 2009

normally, csv is a pain in the ass, but Rev tokens trump that ;)

you can set the linedelimiter to comma, and the itemdelimter to quote.
then you could do something similar to this (great for not having to
make special cases for the particular field being empty, lacking
quotes, etc.):

set the linedelimiter to comma
set the itemdelimiter to quote
repeat for each line theLine in theCSV
   put item 1 to -1 of line theLine into theData
   --do stuff with data here
end repeat