Is it possible to change the revlet embed html?

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Fri Dec 4 14:53:23 EST 2009

Wow! I've been away and just now returned to read all the great advice and interesting discussion. I've learned a great deal, as is so often the case when the generous people on this list take up a thorny issue.  Thanks, all!

George

On Dec 4, 2009, at 1:00 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

Dom wrote:
> Andre Garzia <andre at andregarzia.com> wrote:
>> I think the plugin will not load two revlets with the same UUID on the same
>> instance...
> Interesting point!
> One could imagine two revlets talking to each other on the same page...
> For instance (its my hobby for now ;-)) a revlet showing a series of
> thumbnails, and another revlet showing one bigger image!

I've done that here: <http://jacque.on-rev.com/codebits/dualrevlets.irev>

The UUID is the same for both, I didn't change that. What's important is the instanceID. That must be the same for all stacks that need to talk to each other on the same page.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com