Simultaneous Animations...

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Fri Dec 4 11:13:27 EST 2009

> There was another animation library, but the name escapes me
> (and that doesn't help with a search...).
> Anyone got the link? I think it was a UK based site.

A little horn toot....

Sorry for the late reply - huge Christmas projects. Franklin 3D has a 2D
animated sprite system. A huge advantage to using it is that it can benefit
from any OpenGL or DirectX (depending on which you use) hardware
acceleration. This is something to seriously consider if you have a lot of
animated characters on screen.

http://www.franklin3d.com

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks