Is it possible to change the revlet embed html?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Dec 4 09:35:02 EST 2009

George,

Create your own html after the revlet is built is the best option. If I were
you, I would not bother changing the html that rev generates, I would
instead build new htmls from the scratch. I think rev sends a message after
the revlet is built, this could trigger the new html creation. Also, it
might have flown below your radar but checkout revletobject at
http://hg.andregarzia.com/revletobject it is easier than working with the
raw embed tag.

Cheers
andre