Simultaneous Animations...

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 16:57:34 EST 2009

Hi John,

I downloaded and run your stack.
It's really interesting the pattern that produce the
randomizing button on the vector graphics.

Probably I found a bug: Click the button to
randomize the graphics points. Then, while the
Rounded graphics are following the paths, MOVE the
randomized vector graphics. In this computer, the
stack area becomes blank. Everything dissapear until
the movement of both Rounded graphics finish.

John, I suppose that these objects are not a distraction
or eye candy, so What is the purpose of having many
random objects moving?

Notice that Scott Rossi website's (TactileMedia) have
stack examples of many objects moving and bouncing
against boundaries and against themselves.

Alejandro