Simultaneous Animations...

John Patten johnpatten at mac.com
Thu Dec 3 15:57:04 EST 2009

Hi All...

Looking for a strategy to implement random animations, and then have
the animated objects interactions result in additional data...these
animations would be part of simulations for students.

I posted a small example of my first attempt by using polygons and
then modifying the points of those polygons and having the object move
along their paths. It up on RevOnline tagged with Animation.

Not sure if there is a better way...., probably will invest in
AnimationEngine... seems to simplify many of the things I would like
to do once I get a strategy down for animating the screen objects.

However, not sure if the "randomizing poygon points" strategy is the
correct way to about about randomizing objects on the screen...?

Any other suggestions?

Thank you!

John Patten