Is it possible to change the revlet embed html?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Dec 3 13:30:17 EST 2009

George-

Thursday, December 3, 2009, 10:18:22 AM, you wrote:

> I would also like not to have to replace the html page after it
> is created by the IDE, but to pre-create it (hmmm - sounds sort of
> god-like) in the location the IDE uses to store its template. I
> don't know if that's possible, but it would streamline the process.

It's possible, but it's a bad idea. The template is stored as a custom
property in an IDE stack, and changing it will change the HTML created
for any revlet. You don't get the chance to catch it on the fly. It
would be a much better idea to modify it after creation, as Jacque
suggested.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net