Swing Browser is in testing

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 19:29:58 EST 2009

No problem, Richard.

> the nuances of the plugin... and it's many inconsistencies. It's definitely not
> ready for show time.

Which is a large reason for my helping you out. I figure you butting
heads with it now makes my revlet life easier later on.

Speaking of which. Does Swing Browser do print-outs of revlet
window-contents to paper thru a browser's (not a revlet's) "Print"
function?

I've tried but, when my IE/Firefox prints out, everything on the
webpage gets copied onto paper except for the revlet frame and its
contents.

Just wondering.

Anyway, good luck on the Swing Browser to revlet transition.

--
Nicolas Cueto