Swing Browser is in testing

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Dec 2 19:13:39 EST 2009

Hi David,

The folder is called Swing Browser. It should be in AppData, which I
believe is a hidden folder. I put the files in there because there
seemed to be some consensus here that specialfolderpath(26) was a good
place for Rev files. If you open Rev and type specialfolderpath(26) in
the msg box, it should give you the pathway.

Richard