Swing Browser is in testing

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Dec 2 18:34:22 EST 2009

Nicolas,

No explanations... yet. But thanks for looking. I haven't received any
other reports of the problem you encountered, but I'll dig into it. Will
likely contact you offline.

The frustrating thing is that there's no way to know how many problems
like this are due to the plugin. Most folks testing the site are finding
nearly all of it working well. But then there are about 25% of users
having problems in areas that work fine for others.

Richard