Swing Browser is in testing

David Coker davidocoker at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 18:13:11 EST 2009

Richard,
Although I'm not sure what all is supposed to be functional, I was able to view some golfing videos after browsing around a bit to find where they were located in the program. Also took a snapshot of one and saved it to my desktop. All of the above on a RC running Vista and Firefox.

Pretty nifty concept, but nothing I can use. ;)

My only question at this point... where are all of the files located that were downloaded so that I may remove them from my computer?

Best regards,
David C.