Has anyone tried this?

Cal Horner calhorner at xtra.co.nz
Tue Dec 1 16:11:03 EST 2009

Call me old-fashioned but after trying several text editors I still prefer
the script editor that comes with runrev.

But like most change-agents I would like to make several of my own
enhancements. The main one would be based around a new menu on the script
editor itself. The menu-items would be derivatives of the plug-ins I am
already using to create template code.

So, that's what I want to do. I guess my questions are:

1. Has anyone tried this before?
2. If you have, were successful?
3. If you were successful, would you like to share?
4. If it has never been done, does anyone out there have any ideas?

Thanks

Cal