[Thread Dead] Re: Interesting blog post - comments anyone?

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Tue Dec 1 04:18:59 EST 2009

Right well guys, I can see that we have had enough of this thread! As
you all know, politics, religion and cheese are banned from being
discussed on this list.

Just for the record, in case Sarah is feeling uncomfortable, I think
it was me he called slimy (by implication, if not directly).

You all know who I am, and who I work for, and my post made no attempt
to conceal that. I certainly have a great deal of loyalty for RunRev,
and I'm flattered Randall thinks we have built a customer service
machine second to none - we do try! If I see something I think the
folks here would be interested in that is clearly related to Rev, it
doesn't seem to me that the majority have any problem with me posting
it for debate. An invitation to be polite is merely that... I wouldn't
dream of trying to tell any of you what to think or say about us!
Doomed to failure ;) But I am entitled to my own, well informed and
long held opinion. Since I actually work for the company, and have
done for over 10 years now, I can tell you that a more dedicated, hard
working, genuine, and committed bunch of people would be hard to find
anywhere. Well worth my loyalty. Since I have daily contact with a
wide range of the actual users and customers of the company, I can
also tell you that you are as a whole a fantastic community, and I'm
proud to call many of you my friends. I can also tell you that I see
the positive effects of the software we produce daily, and the way it
enables people to achieve their aims, both expert programmers and
those that do not consider themselves programmers at all.

If anyone finds that slimy, or doubts that it is genuine, well, that's
a shame.

Warm Regards,

Heather

PS This thread is dead. Do not reply to it. Any further postings on
the subject will invite the poster being put on moderation, and since
my workload at present is extremely heavy, they can expect to wait
several weeks before I find time to sift and approve any moderated
postings.