tRev

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Tue Dec 1 00:52:38 EST 2009

tRev Installer? Been there, done that. Same result. Not as straight-
forward as you think.

We do have screen shots, bullet lists, videos all over the place on
our site showing where to put the tRev.app.

There are links delivered with the reg codes that specifically exhort
users to read a short install page. Link is prominent.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video:
http://reveditor.com/feature-friday-drag-n-drop-stacks-0