On-Rev and Daylight Savings Time

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Aug 31 21:46:10 EDT 2009

I believe the servers for on-rev are in Texas so I think that is where
you are getting the 4:52 from. It will be consistent with texas time
so you can add or take away from that.

HTHs

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html