Launch another app from my standalone

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sun Aug 30 12:24:23 EDT 2009

I"m hoping Trevor won't mind me sharing this little snippet of code:

FUNCTION getPathToFile pFile
    put the filename of this stack into the theFile
    set the itemdelimiter to slash
    put pFile into the last item of theFile
    return theFile
END getPathToFile

To use:
put getPathFile(filename you want to launch) into tFile
launch tFile

That should do it.

len morgan