Building an On-Rev Guest Book

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Sat Aug 29 01:03:29 EDT 2009

Hi Sarah,

Looks like it will save the entry to a file only if the form action is
the iRev code.  But I think I've found a fix, and that is to include
target="_self" or some other frame in the form tag.  I'm going to play
around with it and try to incorporate some of the neat code from your
web site.  Thank you for taking the time and the kind offer to look at
the file in detail.  I'm hoping I won't have to trouble you with that.

Regards,

	Gregory

Thank you for the kind offer.