uploading a test revlet on safari to a web site

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Fri Aug 28 15:53:09 EDT 2009

Le 28 août 09 à 19:38, George C Brackett a écrit :

> Actually, you can embed a revlet in any RapidWeaver page, with other
> material (text, graphics, etc.) appearing above and below it.  All
> you have to do is enter the embed code, select the code, and choose
> 'Ignore Formatting'.
>
> I may have answered this before.  If so, please excuse me.  You can
> see an example at http://gcb.luceatlux.com/teachablemoments.irev.

As jim pointed out, this leads to 404

I do not have your previous mail in my mail archive (which goes back
to oct '07)

Could you please elaborate?

I have (in a styled text page)
a) pasted the whole code (<div> etc... + script, without style, into
the edit window, and this does not even give the "revWeb" text in the
browser; nothing but blank.
b) pasted the javascript (without tags) into the appropriate
(javascript) personalized header , in the page inspector; and pasted
(without style) the rest of the code. I get also get a blank content
in the browser

If I paste into an HTML page, everything is OK

Of course, I can assemble the various parts (source of styled text and
rev-originated code) in an HTML page. This way I get both parts in the
content (I tested this one OK).

cheers,
	François