Navigate to another page from revLet?

Joe F. joef1 at mac.com
Fri Aug 28 14:15:08 EDT 2009

I haven't had time to play with revlets much, but this seems like too
much of a glaring omission to be true.
Isn't it possible to get the host browser name (or window element) and
send it something (like a URL)?

Another approach that "ought to work" is the bookmarklet scheme
"javascript:blahblahblah".

Joe F.