[ANN] Script Colour Editor 1.0.0

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 01:06:04 EDT 2009

Sean,

Thank you for offering Script Colour Editor.

I downloaded and tried out SCE, but am still unclear as to what SCE is
meant to do.

Does SCE simply colorize a script that's copy-pasted into the SCE
script field (above the button "Colorize"?

Or does SCE modify one of Rev's three pre-built color schemes? So that
in Code Editor, any script will appear in the alternate SCE-modified
color scheme.

I assumed the latter, and selected each of Rev's Script Editor
preferences and then hitt "Colorize" on SCE. But nothing seemed to
change. Tried it in reverse too (SCE "Colorize and then Rev Script
Editor preference). But again nothing seemed to change.

If you have time or the inclination to explain what I'm doing wrong,
I'd appreciate it.

--
Nicolas Cueto