[ANN] tRev's new 'Raptor' feature to be shown in webinar

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Thu Aug 27 21:30:01 EDT 2009

Fellow lovers of code editors and Revolution,

We're hosting a free webinar tomorrow where I'll be demonstrating a
brand new feature of tRev which is code-named Raptor.

As far as I know, no one has ever attempted this particular feature in
a code editor. Since it is rare--if not unique, my attempts to
describe it will not do it justice. I'd rather show it to you.

The live webinar will be held Friday, August 28 at 10:00 AM CDT
(Central Daylight Time / United States). 15 seats are available.

Here's the link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/249440650

If you choose to participate using your microphone and speakers
(VoIP), a headset is recommended to avoid feedback.

You can also call in with your telephone using the following:

Dial 218-844-4926
Access Code: 249-440-650

Meeting ID: 249-440-650

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Watch tRev's new Decoder in action:
De-construct your code with tRev's decoder!