[ANN] tRev's new 'decoder' now showing...video is up!

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Thu Aug 27 13:46:10 EDT 2009

Bob,

Thank you for your kind words, and, of course, your hard-earned cash!

GLX2 and tRev _can_ run together, but I don't recommend it. The whole
idea of tRev is to get out of the IDE as much as possible. GLX2 is in
the IDE deep.

After using tRev's decoder, you may want to re-think getting locked up
in a modal debugger again...and by that I am referring to GLX2 and
Revolution's script editor and their tendency to lock up in certain
debugging and error situations.

In GLX2 we have been able to avoid a lot of freezes and lock-ups, but
we will never (under the current version of Rev) be able to totally
avoid them. tRev is very care-free in this regard. It leaves Rev IDE
alone and Rev IDE just keeps running. You actually get stuff done.

tRev is going places. You haven't even seen Raptor yet. Coming out
tomorrow.

Best,

Jerry Daniels
Watch tRev's Decoder in action: