[OT] new collaboration tool from Google

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 18:26:02 EDT 2009

I just got the time to watch the video -- pretty impressive. What
especially caught my eye is that there is a section of the video that
demos the use of Google Wave as a fully interactive GUI for a bug
database. Hope the folks at RunRev are paying attention. This could
streamline the QC center a lot, if there's a way to implement the
Google Wave API in that context. Check it out -- the relevant section
starts at about 1:02:00.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com