[OT] Re: [ANN] tRev's new 'decoder' now showing...video is up!

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Wed Aug 26 11:36:45 EDT 2009

Robert,

I like the idea of creating reports using data from tRev breakpoints--
as you and others are suggesting. Time would be a natural parameter
for such reports. Reports can be sequestered from the general workflow
of the app, also. So I am in favor of it, given enough time and sales
to warrant and allow it.

As I said in previous posts, I think more actual use of the Decoder
precedes any significant changes to it--given my release schedule.

Best,

Jerry Daniels
Watch tRev - The Movie
http://reveditor.com/trev-the-movie