Rev compatibility for Windows 7 and Snow Leopard

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 04:07:51 EDT 2009

Bill Vlahos wrote:
> Apple and Microsoft are about to release derivative upgrades to their
> respective operating systems.
>
> I haven't heard much discussion about either of them on this list with
> respect to compatibility testing of Rev programs. Has anyone done
> testing with the beta versions and have any observations?
>
> Bill Vlahos
Presumably, if revMedia 4B and earlier are incompatible with Windows 7
and Mac OS 10.6 the
good folks at Runtime Revolution will shortly release a derivative upgrade.

Wow . . . I really feel an urge to use 'derivative upgrade' as my phrase
of the week;
the only thing that prevents me is the fear that my 2 sons will start
claiming that they
are derivative upgrades of me . . .   :)