[OT] Re: [ANN] tRev's new 'decoder' now showing...video is up!

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Tue Aug 25 21:18:42 EDT 2009

Always my favorite confirmation that something is worth pursuing --
when multiple people dream it up independently =).

I honestly don't have any current Rev projects right now, but I'll
keep my eye fixed on tRev for the next one that comes along! And since
we seem to be on the "same page", if anything strikes me while
debugging elsewhere, I'll let ya now... kudos for thinking outside the
box on this one.