Password protecting a revMedia 4 stack - "Yer - But - No"

David Bovill david at architex.tv
Mon Aug 24 05:24:45 EDT 2009

Hi Bill - what's the logic for this? On the face of it one of the great
advantages of growing the user base is to increase the ability of the
community to create publicly available libraries and not leaving this up to
the central company (however well resourced). I'm guessing there must be a
motivation for preventing the "free" users from creating content which can
be used by customers that have paid for a license seems perverse? What am I
missing here?