Vote to disable password protection for revMedia 4 stacks

Shao Sean shaosean at wehostmacs.com
Sun Aug 23 20:27:43 EDT 2009

wow that was totally a douche bag move there sivakatirswami

Apparently his point was lost on you so let me try to clarify it:
	do not take away the ability to password protect until after revMedia
has blossomed like a lotus

I remember the old days of HyperCard stacks and I still have a few
floppy disks worth of stuff kicking around here, but back on tangent,
getting stacks (locked or not) allowed for HC to really spread out
amongst the community and even allowed a few people to sell stacks
(due to the fact they could lock them) even though HC (and then HC
Player) were free..

I personally vote to leave the locking of stacks in revMedia