Syllabic division of words

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sat Aug 22 14:15:05 EDT 2009

Wow, I am intimately and directly involved on a daily and hourly actual productive labor towards these goals.  The assumptions you make without asking are sad.  I have dedicated my life to these goals.  I write code every day exactly towards these goals.  I advise corporations and startups on semantic technology and applying evolution to software and processing.  I have conversations with doug engelbart and others like him frequently.  But ideas don't have to be attacked as some of you seem driven to do.  Especially ideas as well thought through and defined as mine.  I can't remember ever reading a list like this and cultivating as some of you seem to be, for the opportunity to disqualify anything suggested that might present actual fodder for significant progress.  No tool no matter how perfect means much if it is available only to the few and the privileged.  Everything hypercard offered could be programmed in pascal or c or some data base api.  What set it apart was the way it offered these functions to the average joe.  But twenty five years have passed.  Much has changed.  Has xtalk kept up?