Syllabic division of words

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Sat Aug 22 13:04:28 EDT 2009

Randall,

You seem to have a great thirst for striking down the state of
technology, without actually contributing much to it, nor (as far as I
can tell) understanding much about it. Here's an idea -- how about
just discussing your ideas instead of chastising anyone who fails to
grasp your genius?

Do you get upset about the lack of flying cars every time you change a
tire, and call out engineers as afraid of innovation?

I have no idea what "hierarchical thesaurus semantic chains" are. Can
you explain why I should want them in my development environment and
give a concrete example? Or are you, as I suspect, just throwing
around buzz words and condescension?

This is about how I react to your descriptions:
http://blogmaverick.com/2009/08/19/success-motivation-what-entrepreneurs-should-not-do/

I see lots of words and claims, but nary one little example of what
you are actually trying to say.