Syllabic division of words

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sat Aug 22 12:54:19 EDT 2009

You didn't state anything of your views.  All you have done is publicly shamed mine.  So I am asking you to tell us all what improvements to xtalk do you want and how my suggestions (or those of any other poor sap brave enough to out an opinion) so threaten your agenda or sensibilities.

Please,

randall