Syllabic division of words

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Fri Aug 21 23:19:38 EDT 2009

Did I ask for perfect parsing?  Do humans do perfect parsing?  I don't even think I asked for parsing at all.  I asked for a twenty five year overdue update to text tools.  Do you think allan kay would have stopped at paganation if he had been re-inventing computing today?  It is tragically laughable how provincial we have become.  "Computer Innovation" has digressed as a phrase into an oxymoron.  The simple graphics primitives provided aren't exactly what they could be, but I have done more with them than I would have had I had to build a screen blitter on my own.  So sad who we have become.