Syllabic division of words

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Fri Aug 21 18:02:55 EDT 2009

The chunking and chunk identifier capability necessary to seriously engage automated semantic processing is not well served by tools that can only parameterize based on the dectection of space and return characters.  One can code their own natural language parsers, but this isn't trivial and doesn't leverage other users.  When I ask my self what an xtalk environment would have to be in order to be as revolutionary today as hypercard was a quarter century ago, semantic functions top my list.

randall