Syllabic division of words

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Fri Aug 21 15:38:13 EDT 2009

I am never sarcastic.  These functions can be written upon a meta-grammatical base that will work across languages.  Rev already does this in limited ways.  I find these limits absurd and backwards.  Provencial even.  It is long past time to ask the big questions of computing as a field.  We follow as sheep, even when we are in charge of computing's future.

randall