[OT] iPhone development

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Wed Aug 19 13:53:26 EDT 2009

On Aug 19, 2009, at 3:09 AM, viktoras d. wrote:

> Sarah,
>
> I am interested, could you please post a list of these books and
> resources.
>
> Best wishes,
> Viktoras
>
> Sarah Reichelt wrote:
>> As regards who can program for the iPhone, I can recommend a couple
>> of
>> books for anyone interested in learning. While it is still C,
>> Objective-C is about as nice as C can get and once you get used to
>> how
>> things are done, it isn't that difficult. Apple has lot of example
>> projects too.

A professor in our Computer Science department, who teaches iPhone
development, recommends:

iPhone SDK Development by Bill Dudney and Chris Adamson
http://www.pragprog.com/titles/amiphd/iphone-sdk-development

It can be purchased as a PDF and downloaded.

Regards,

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University