Line wrapping

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Aug 18 06:35:42 EDT 2009

Hi,

You people talk like appreciating the lack of the feature I was asking
for is obligatory and wanting something different is prohibited. I
want automatic line wrapping. Period.

I haven't got a reply to my answer yet. Could anyone think of a way to
make lines wrap automatically in the script editor? I guess that just
setting the dontWrap of field "Script" of stack "revNewScriptEditor"
to false will break it.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille