Why is Put not Putting?

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Mon Aug 17 13:27:18 EDT 2009

OK. With a much larger amount of data, the field does not, in fact, load
the text until the end of the handler. The "wait with messages" works like a
charm.

So is Gregory right? Does Rev blanch at the task upcoming, even though it
has not accessed the data yet, and so could not possible know how large the
task was going to be? I find this very strange, but know that someone will
show my why it is perfectly normal.

Craig Newman