revlet and php

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Aug 16 07:09:35 EDT 2009

it depends on how you interact with the "php file", as you said,
you're using a revlet, which behaves like a client app on the persons
computer who is interacting with it in his browser. Therefore you need
to query the php via an url from your server.

put url "http://www.YvesServer.com/file.php"

if you're doing the same from an on-rev or cgi script, then it'd be
better to use shell(), as you're on the same computer (your webhost
server). however, on some hosts that might be disabled. for cgi's you
can also use liburl by loading it from a stack, but that could take
quite a bit longer then shell.

--

official ChatRev page:
http://bjoernke.com?target=chatrev