Groups

Ray Horsley Ray at LinkIt.Com
Sat Aug 15 20:09:09 EDT 2009

Sure.  You can always type into the message box "edit script of btn
1".  You can also click on Object, choose Card Inspector, click the
right arrow and choose the button or control you want to inspect.
 From there click the right arrow again and choose Edit Script.  There
should be (and maybe there is and I don't know about it) an easier way
to edit the script of a control in a group.  In the Metacard interface
it's somewhat easier but still a little bit of running around.

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software