Importing gMail?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Aug 14 19:27:38 EDT 2009

OT: it's not revolution, but you can make a spreadsheet in Google docs
where the column headers are the query labels in your form.  Or , from
the form menu build the form and this produces the spread sheet.

lined up on the clipboard and send the form to everyone by email. (use
the share feature...)  Some will be able to see it and fill it out right
in their email client, others will get a link to the form on the web.
Sit back a couple of days later you go to your Google spread sheet and
is all there. you can have columns in the spread sheet that do not
appear on the form, for your internal use.

i.e. possibly no need to reinvent the wheel on this one. This is one
thing that Google seems to have gotten right... (I'm always just a bit
disappointed with Google apps because there some gotcha or wall I keep
running into  here and there... latest is, Google sites doesn't let you
touch the CSS... but on  the up side they final introduced groups into
their ACL framework.

Sivakatirswami