Transcript should be called Transcript

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Aug 13 15:56:51 EDT 2009

Indeed, and therein lies the problem: there have been WAYYYYY TOOOOO MANY
of them!

Anytime I mention it to someone, I have to think, "oh g*d, what are we
supposed to be calling it these days?!"  :-/

Revolution, DreamCard, Rev, er, Studio?  Media?  onRev? Revlet? RevCode?
Transcript? RevTalk?

I recently had a student from nearly 10 years ago decide to revisit Rev.
What did we call it then?  What if he couldn't find it?

Judy