Transcript should be called Transcript

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:15:52 EDT 2009

Jim Sims wrote:

> On Aug 13, 2009, at 6:47 PM, Devin Asay wrote:
>

>> I dunno... I sorta like the chat room for clerics...
The simile could be extended:

RevEnterprise   as the Cathedral of Revolution

RevStudio  as the Abbey of Revolution

RevMedia  as the Las Vegas Drive-In Wedding Chapel of Revolution

and

MetaCard as the Heretical Bunch.

Of course after the world-domination of revTalk we would have
the inevitable Reformation with such things as:

RevProd

(the version where there is a move away from the trinitarian
emphasis on Stack, Object and Script towards a more simplistic
view of everything subsisting in the St**k - and, of course, we write
THE NAME THAT CANNOT BE UTTERED in this way to preserve its sanctity -).