Transcript should be called Transcript

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Thu Aug 13 10:11:09 EDT 2009

How about calling it RevScript?

Unless of course one really wants to
cover up the term "Script", then I'd
vote for RevCode.

RevTalk sounds like a chat room, not computer code!

Just one of those issues that happens when we all
don't own the company.  Oh well..

Just my 2 cents.

Rick

On Aug 13, 2009, at 9:56 AM, Hugh Senior wrote:

> RevCode?
>
> /H

Rick Harrison

You can buy my $10 music album "Funny Time Machine" digital CD on the
iTunes Store Now!

To visit the iTunes Store now to listen to samples of my CD please
click on the
following link.  (Please note you must have iTunes installed on your
computer for this link to work.)

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=213668290