Firefox works for revlet but not IE? was - Re: cookbook for putting Rev app on the web?

Sadhu Nadesan sadhu at castandcrew.com
Wed Aug 12 12:42:23 EDT 2009

Status

Ok, the app failure to launch in a web page on our work web servers must
have something to do with the configuration of my browser, Apache, my
PC, our firewall rules, etc.  Reason is - I can put the 2 same files,
one test.html file and one revlet, on my home web server and it works
just fine.

Just fine that is in Firefox.  In IE, it keeps telling me I need to
download the plug in, despite the fact that has been done more than once.

Anyone else have this "IE only" problem?

Mahalo
Sadhu