wake from sleep

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Aug 12 09:40:36 EDT 2009

Thanks Bernd,

That worked and now to clean it up. FWIW the stack keeps ticking after
the screensaver launches.

Thanks again, I will share the code later once I clean it up.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html