revLet image

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Aug 12 09:02:50 EDT 2009

Some interesting behaviors with revlets.

These work:
For an image file on a server:  set the filename of image 1 to
"http://www.test.com/file1.jpg"
For a local image file:  put url "binfile:c:/file1.jpg" into image 1
For a QT file on a server:  set the filename of player 1 to
"http://www.test.com/qtfile.mov"
For a local QT file:   set the filename of player 1 to
"file:///c:/qtfile.mov"

This doesn't work:
For a local image file:   set the filename of image 1 to
"file:///c:/file1.jpg"

Not sure why the image and player objects work differently when the file
is local, but this seems to be the case for now.

Richard Miller