revLet image

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Aug 12 06:44:43 EDT 2009

Hi Kenji,

This works for a locally-stored image:
      set the filename of image 1 to
"file:///c:/folder1/folder2/myImage.jpg"

You should include the full local path to the image... not just the
relative path, along with the prefix "file:///"

This should work for an image stored on a server:
      set the filename of image 1 to
"http://kenjikojima.com/Photo/myImage.jpg"

I would guess something was incorrect with the http address above...
either mis-spelled or incorrect capitalization (which must be precise
for some servers). Otherwise, this has been working fine for me.

Richard Miller