wake from sleep

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Aug 11 21:40:57 EDT 2009

This one seems interesting. I will play around with it. It would be
nice to have the awaking of the screensaver initiate the applescript/
rev app.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html