Cross Platform Fonts

Ray Horsley Ray at LinkIt.Com
Tue Aug 11 19:30:23 EDT 2009

Phil,

Thanks for these ideas.  I'm assuming by 'white space' you mean simply
making fields larger (to one degree or another) than their
formattedHeight and formattedWidth.

Phil, if you're still following this, where do I locate additional
fonts such as the Bit Stream Vera fonts you suggested so they're
available inside my stand alone?

Thanks,

Ray