Startup question

Joe F. joef1 at mac.com
Tue Aug 11 11:07:06 EDT 2009

The easy way to do this in Leopard is just drag any item to the Dock,
right click on it and choose "Open at Login..." from the popup.

To make it open in a specific (non default) application: select the
file in a window or on the desktop; press command-I or right-click>"
Get Info". Set "Open with" to whatever you like. You can also choose a
new default app to open all documents of that file type there.

Joe F.